The PEI Fall Flavours Festival
- Concept Development
- Event Management, including project timelines for many diverse events, creating a five-week calendar of events, and onsite execution.
- Financial Management
- Ticket Management and reconciliation
- Industry Partner and Stakeholder Engagement
- Marketing Campaign Management
- Social Media Management
VMG was the event producer for the PEI Fall Flavours Festival from 2010 – 2022. During this time, VMG grew the festival from a 10-day event hosted in Charlottetown to a month-long series of over 40 culinary events that span the island. VMG’s President, Tracey Singleton, created the event concept while working at Tourism Charlottetown. The PEI Fall Flavours Festival now attracts a wide range of celebrity chefs and has become an award-winning event. It was honored with the Tourism Industry Association of Canada’s prestigious culinary event of the year award and has received numerous Food Trekking Awards.
VMG has worked with event producers throughout the island to create an umbrella event that showcases the best of PEI’s culinary scene and is a significant visitor draw.
- The festival is an important umbrella marketing initiative that attracts culinary visitors to Prince Edward Island during the fall.
- In 2020, the World Food Tourism Association awarded Fall Flavours a Food Trekking Award for the most innovative Culinary Tourism Pivot for Destinations.
- The Festival was the recipient of the 2019 Culinary Award presented by Canada’s TourismIndustry Association (TIAC).
- Attendee surveys rate the Fall Flavours very high in terms of quality and experience. In 2019, attendees scored the Festival an average of 4.58 out of 5.